almost that time of year folks when we break out the hand warmers and put away
the white discs for a few months!
We're excited to kick off the 9th installment of the fundraising effort that we're proud to call Winter Warriors! Come on out, have some disc golf fun and help raise money for the Food Bank of the Rockies. Seeing as this is the 9th season, the goal for the year is $9,000 raised for the Food Bank! We're incredibly excited about this year's schedule and we're looking forward to coming to a course near you! For more details about WW IX, please click on this link to visit the event page.
Also, please join the Winter Warriors Facebook group for more information, discussion and pictures throughout the season. Below are some things that are new for this season. New to WW IX:
- Season Pass is back to only $50! The Season Pass will get you entry into all 13 Winter Warrior events, a WW IX long sleeve shirt, early pre-registration for the kick off at Deer Mountain, Season Pass bag tag & one free CTP per week. Register on-line or pay cash in person.
- Make a CTP donation and get a free CTP throw!
- Trophies for Top 5 Women!
- Kick-Off at Deer Mountain!
- The first ever WW in Wyoming as we visit Dry Creek!
- For each WW week you attend, you will receive 1 free mulligan for the Ice Bowl (which will be held at Colorado Heights University this year)! You will also receive 1 free Ice Bowl mulligan if you submit a chili for the Chili Cook-Off on Dec. 7th.
- If you are sad that you don't see CHU on the schedule, have no fear because this will be where we will be playing the ICE BOWL on Feb. 8th