Posted by Tom Hamilton
on 08/01/2013 at 10:08 am
SNOW MOUNTAIN INFORMATION
Due to an error in the on-line registration, anyone who is not a current PDGA member will need to pay $10 temp fee for the PDGA upon check-in as this was not charged at that time. Anyone non-current players who signed up from the wait list were charged this fee.
Anyone one who wants their lift ticket for Friday needs to contact me (Tom Carillo . So far I only have a few people wanting this done.
- Check in on Friday is 4-7pm at Snow Mountain/YMCA. Please check in Friday if you're in town since we have 105 people. You can check in Saturday from 7-8 if you cant make Friday.
- Random doubles @5pm Friday at the "Y".
- Players meeting on Saturday @ 8:15 (YMCA).
- Saturday will be a long day so please prepare accordingly. Remember we have natural tee pads on both courses so pick your footwear carefully.
- For 1st time players of this tournament note there are mostly single chain baskets-some home made and assorted others-it's all part of the charm, so please no whining about tees or baskets.
- Please support our sponsors:
- Winter Park -Pub-15 years of cash sponsorship!!
- Rocky Mountain Moonshine- Between Winter Park & Fraser is a cash sponsor. Stock up on beer & beverages there.
- Powder Tools- in winter park.
- Sharky's- next to the Conoco in Fraser-they have $5 breakfast burritos to go. if we give them business this year we'll be able to work a sponsorship for next year & beyond.
- Fraser Valley Chamber
- Real Estate of Winter Park
- Grand County Disc Golf
Be prepared for any weather.
Last of all, this is a small resort community. Please conduct yourselves appropriately and respectfully, Please be good ambassadors of our sport. We are very visible in this small community, and this will help to build on the momentum we have here in regards to this community's growing support of our sport.
Thank you, T.C.